Erica Lea on Oct 2nd 2008
Grilling season is just about over. But we like to eat barbecue sauce all through the year: barbecue pizza, in a chicken panini sandwich, or just slathered on pork roast. Here is a recipe that doesn’t require chopping vegetables and hours of cooking, just a few special ingredients.
:: Smoky BBQ Sauce ::
- 1 (6 0z.) can tomato paste
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Store in the refrigerator.
Subscribe to my RSS feed. ~ Get email updates. ~ Twitter. ~ Facebook.
Filed in Condiments